Managed Services from NCA
Growing your business is hard enough, and enabling your IT platforms and systems to support your business objectives takes a lot of time, planning and effort - which is made all the more challenging when you're also tasked with the day-to-day management of your existing IT systems.
Managed services support from NCA allows your IT organization to better support the business by offloading management tasks to our team, so that your team can work on more strategic objectives. Some of the benefits of using NCA as a managed services provider include:
- Focus - By allowing NCA to handle the day-to-day tasks of IT management, your staff can focus on more strategic objectives, and your company can focus on it's core business, not the business of IT management.
- Lower cost of ownership - NCA leverages its staff to provide you a wide range of expertise, while you only pay for what you use, so that you don't have to pay a full-time staff for part-time, as-needed work.
- Scalability - Additional staff and resources can be brought to bear on a situation immediately, with out the need to go through a hiring/contracting process every time an issue develops.
- Flexibility - Managed services from NCA can be customized as needed, supplementing your existing staff and infrastructure to provide as much or as little assistance as needed, and those service levels can be quickly scaled up or down as needed.
As a leading managed services provider, NCA offers a range of managed services to support different environments and needs. Our managed services, available as a whole or as individual services, can provide everything from simple monitoring to complete management of your IT environment
Backup Recovery and Disaster Recovery Services
Direct to Cloud agent based backup with 15 minute RTO service levels, Appliance based backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Ability to provide local hardware from 1 TB to 160TB of storage, and software solutions that run on customers VMWare or Hyper-V solutions. Retention policies are per machine. +100 operating systems / versions supported.
NCA Cloud is a global all-in-one cloud platform in 11 Enterprise Grade Data Centers. The platform offers multi-tenant Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). It is a public cloud designed for complex, enterprise-grade workloads that benefit from best-in-class resiliency and redundancy.
NCA provides management services for in-scope network devices, servers, applications and critical infrastructure.
NCA provides desktop and laptop support for installation of MS Office Applications, configuring security software, PC diagnostics and more, Applications software support such as multi-media applications email, printer scanner software, installation issues as well Data backup.
IT Managed Services
Patch Management for Microsoft Platforms, remote technical and phone support, diagnostic support of your infrastructure, network device management, remote software support, Moves Adds and Change and Quarterly Business reviews covering a wide range of support function including:
Review SLA parameters and delivery
- Review outages
- Review reports and service trends
- Discuss changes in your business support requirements
- Introduce new support programs
- Review your satisfaction levels
- Provide feedback to all NCA groups and senior management
ShoreTel Managed Services
24 x 7 monitoring of your ShoreTel infrastructure, 1 hour response times when issues arise, Client Portal for ticket administration, providing you instant access to trouble tickets, Adds, Move, and changes, handled by our ShoreTel expertise, timely updates to you ShoreTel solution
When you want unified email, ERP, CRM, telephony, and other services, NCA is the partner you can trust. We help our clients capture flexibility, efficiency, and savings with totally cloud-based unified communications (UC), reducing in-house assets and maintenance to the minimum. Instead of guessing what the future holds, you can pay as you grow.
Fortinet Security as a Service
- Next Gen Firewall
- 24 x 7 support
- Provision and On-Board
- Continual Monitoring
- Monthly Reports
- Remediation of issues
- Create and administer policies
- Alert generation via email or SMS
- Updates to firmware
- Log retention
WatchGuard Firewall Managed Services
Level 1 Monitoring & Alerting Services include:
- 24x7 Remote Monitoring using NCA’s management platform.
- 24x7 email alerting of critical system events. NOC staff will call the Customer when critical systems are down or unavailable.
- Application of Critical and Security Patch Updates for supported WatchGuard XTM firewalls.
- 24x7 Remote Configuration changes for all current and supported WatchGuard XTMs.
- The NOC will use commercially reasonable efforts to remediate all systems.
- Application of Critical, Security Patch Updates, IPS Signatures, and AV Signatures for supported WatchGuard XTMs.
As a full-service managed services provider, NCA follows a consistent, repeatable process with predictable outcomes and levels of support. That's why we've developed an approach to managed services that's documented, maintained, and backed by a strong set of SLAs.
Our approach to managed services includes:
- 24 x 7 Monitoring and Remediation - NCA Network Operations Center (NOC) systems will monitor your in-scope systems on a 24x7x365 basis, and NCA personnel will remediate and escalate events as they're detected.
- 1 Hour Ticket Response Time - NCA NOC staff acknowledge and respond to tickets within one hour, and work to solve the issue until resolved.
- Patch Management - NCA staff follow a standard, secure process for evaluating critical and security updates as they are released, testing and deploying those patches as needed.
- Systems Administration - NCA personnel act as an extension of your IT staff, performing administration tasks to support the critical elements of your infrastructure.
- Problem Resolution and Reporting - NCA staff respond to events as they are detected, and see the issue through to resolution.We also provide reporting not only on those events, but on the overall health and status of your environment.
NCA stands behind each of our services, backing them with industry-leading SLAs and support. If your company is ready to focus on your strategic business objective, we'd love to help you do that. Contact us today to get started.