1. How people communicate continues to change: social, mobile, continual, contextual
2. More and more virtual workers need better tools, while management needs visibility into those workers’ activities and productivity
3. The majority of desktop phones will soon be phased out
4. All networks are moving to IP; however, Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) is still important and will be for years
5. The cost of maintenance for legacy systems is going up as new solutions threaten the capex-centered approaches
6. The cost of mobile devices is going down while processing power is going up; Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is getting easier while provisioning corporate devices is now a more viable alternative
7.VoIP (Voice over IP) has been replaced with EoIP (Everything over IP) and OTT (Over-the-Top) is bringing on-net economics to not only companies, but business communities
8. Video collaboration is becoming more natural, and better broadband and applications will only drive more multimedia – get ready for multi-party video and co-browsing from any device
9. Cloud-based business applications with embedded communications can have a huge impact on productivity and result in huge gains in customer satisfaction
10. Managed Services have evolved: IT teams have more insight, secure access and the ability to respond alongside their third-party RTC partners; software everywhere means intelligence and actionable information via secure web control panels and dashboard.
Let's Talk About How UCaaS Will Work for Your Organization!
Network Computing Architects, Inc. is a premier provider of high quality sustainable and secure networking, information security solutions and unified communications. We partner with our clients to provide answers to business initiatives where leading technologies converge.
NCA achieved ISO 27001:2005 certification in December 2007 and is currently ISO 27001:2013 certified. The scope of NCA's ISMS is client confidential information within NCA Professional Services Practice.