* When applying please include your resumé and cover letter.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who excels in positioning the value of Professional and Managed Services for their clients.
The Services Sales Account Executive is focused on the business development and selling of NCA Professional and Managed Services. He/she will meet with C-Level Executives to determine and solve how NCA’s services offerings can meet their business objectives and technology needs. They will negotiate SOW terms and fees and will orchestrate the delivery to ensure complete client satisfaction. The PS/MS Sales Executive is accountable for meeting Professional and Managed Services booking quotas and is a governing partner during delivery.
As a governing partner during delivery, you will provide leadership and mentoring as needed to the PS and/or MS Delivery team ensuring a smooth transition from sales to service delivery. Your collaboration with the Customer Success ecosystem will ensure deployment meets what was sold. Finally, you will also be responsible for the continuous improvement of services sales processes and methods. This role will report to the VP of Client Services.
A working knowledge of NCA’s Professional and Managed engineering capabilities is required to meet and exceed quota based goals and gross margin targets.
- Articulate and sell the value of NCA Services within prospective and existing enterprise customer accounts
- Work in conjunction with Sales Representatives, Sales Engineers, and Architects to define and integrate the services solution into the comprehensive NCA proposal
- Own services pursuits (bookings quota) and revenue performance in territory
- Plan and lead Professional Services scoping activity with prospective customers and produce proposal, level of effort, Statement of Work, and resource plans
- Plan and lead Training positioning and discovery with prospective customers, make training recommendations, and ensure appropriate training is included in proposals and quotes
- Work harmoniously with NCA channel partners on joint proposals and scoping to ensure customer success
- Perform in a billable capacity as a governing partner during implementation to continue customer sponsor and executive relationship, and assist with critical issues and expectation coordination
- Participate in virtual teams to assist in the buildout of NCA Services methodologies, processes, offerings/services, and collateral
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross margin goals and objectives
- Attend sales meetings, one on ones and other required meetings or trainings
- Participate in NCA marketing events and sales campaigns; perform timely lead follow-up
- Fulfill other related projects and duties
- 5 years of outside sales experience selling technology products and services
- Demonstrated historical success in achieving quota goals and objectives
- Strong track record of business to business, solution based selling
- Able to secure meetings with C-level or senior management of multi-location, publicly traded companies
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills