* When applying please include your resumé and cover letter.
Network Computing Architects is expanding its Outside Sales Team! We are seeking a magnetic, high performance personality to grow into a consultative professional, helping clients see their total capacity and optimize their technology investment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of business to business, solution based selling. Success in this position will be defined by the ability to secure meetings with C-level or senior management of multi-location, publicly traded companies. Star performers will be able to articulate the NCA story to clients to help them see how innovative technology can and will improve the way they do business.
Traits You Must Possess
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong Desire to consistently meet or exceed financial goals
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Verifiable successful experience in all sales activities, including lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, new business pitches, preparation of sales materials and communications, client relationships, and other duties required to successfully manage and develop key accounts
- Gift for easily indentifying key opportunities and developing solution based selling and sales strategies for each
- Professionally represent the vendors carried on NCA's line card, building and enhance lasting relationships with vendors, participates in various vendor programs, training, and special opportunities to continue building that relationships
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Love to sell
- Motivated by money, and the ability to manage and make money like a business owner
- Passion for cutting edge technology
- Responsive, multi tasking, problem solving self starter
- Relentless attention to detail
- 5 years of outside sales experience selling technology products and services
- Demonstrated historical success in achieving quota goals and objectives
- Strong track record of business to business, solution based selling
- Proficiency with on-line applications, Microsoft office products, e-mail, Internet, and office machines
- Able to secure meetings with C-level or senior management of multi-location, publicly traded companies
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills
NCA is a technology integration company that creates roadmaps to allow our clients to see their total capacity and optimize their technology investment. NCA has earned the reputation of being the premier partner in our industry because of our ability to understand bleeding edge technology and propose leading edge solutions. We've had success doing so for the past 15 years and through strong partnerships with vendors and established relationships with senior executives in the industry we expect to continue to be a leader in the industry for many years to come.
If you love to sell, love to make money, and love cutting edge technology and enjoy the prospect of working for a smaller-sized, established company where your efforts will be realized and rewarded on a daily basis, we'd like to hear from you. Our people are what set us apart from our competition. NCA believes in challenging our employees, because when people excel, we all benefit. It's a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.
Energize your career, enjoy your success while appreciating your independence.