Tech Talk: The Analog Headache!
Do you need reliable connectivity to your legacy analog devices?
As an IT decision-maker, you know unified communications is an important idea – but it doesn’t always have all the answers. There’s one area in particular where UC can fall short: Analog connectivity.
Power users swear by UC, and for good reason – it provides your mobile workforce with a huge variety of resources. The plain and simple truth, however, is that not every end user needs them.
When it comes to analog, these four things are always needed:
- A dial tone
- Pure and simple connectivity – no surprises!
- “Always on” communications
- Industry-leading 99.999% reliability
Our solutions integrate seamlessly with Genband, Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Broadsoft, and many more.
We provide you with the ability to:
- Manage hundreds or thousands of analog line connections
- Reuse your old copper cables, even if they don’t meet Ethernet standards
- Use long loops to get phone services to your critical or emergency sites
Tune in to our Tech Talk on May 18, 2017 at 1:00 pm CMT to learn how a carrier-grade solution from GENBAND can meet your needs! Register now!