Security, Intelligence and Defense with NCA
The threat landscape is changing constantly. With millions of pieces of new malware detected every year, and thousands of new breaches attempted literally every second, how could it not?
Today's attacks are more sophisticated, and happen more quickly, than ever before. And as organizations are being pressed more and more to keep up with the hackers while being given ever-fewer resources, they find the capability gap between their team and the bad guys continues to widen. As a result, while the average breach takes minutes to successfully complete, the average detection takes days, months, or even years.
NCA helps enterprises to reduce that gap, by designing programs and solutions that complement our customer's existing team and infrastructure, to provide a complete response to today's threats. Our consulting, professional and managed services are designed to meet a wide range of needs, and respond to the vast number of threats that enterprises face every day.
Like any good security management program, NCA's practice is composed of different elements and services, implemented within different levels of the enterprise to provide a complete, holistic approach to security. It is because of this focus that we've been able to achieve ISO 27001 certification as a professional security service consultancy, and we apply this level of diligence to providing world-class security services to our clients every day.
Some of the key services we provide include:
- Program Management - Development and management of a complete, programmatic approach to security that protects the entire organization.
- Governance - Creation of the policies, procedures, processes and controls that provide overall structure for your security-based program.
- Risk Management - Identification and assessment of risks, and mitigation of critical risks as they are identified.
- Compliance - Assessment of regulatory standards and compliance requirements against the current state of existing controls within the enterprise, and creation & implementation of remediation necessary for compliance.
- Identity and Access Management - Implementation of controls that ensure that only the right users have access to your enterprise, resources and data.
- Virtualization and Cloud Security - Assessment, design and implementation of security controls to protect your systems and data within diverse private and public cloud environments.
- Traditional and mobile end-point protection - Design and implementation of solutions that protect both traditional endpoints, and address the unique needs of mobile endpoints.
- Perimeter defense and firewall management - Ongoing management of critical perimeter security devices, including monitoring, notification, and hardware/software management.
- Event management and incident response - Fast response to incidents and breaches, reducing response times and increasing the odds of successful response and remediation.
- Managed Security-as-a-Service - We provide best-in-class security solutions to meet your needs.
- Awareness and Training - We transfer what we know to you.
- Security Analytics Service - In-depth capture and analysis of security data and intelligence to provide early detection and actionable intelligence.
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing - Assessment and Validation of internal & external security controls, combined with reporting and prioritized recommendations for remediation of detected vulnerabilities.
For over 20 years, NCA has helped enterprises of all sizes to protect their critical assets and data, allowing them to focus on growing their business while we reduce their risk. Our customers come to us because of our strong knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the breadth of both managed and professional services we offer. And, as with all of our services, NCA combines a breadth and depth of services with a strong commitment to customer service.
At NCA, we know security, we practice it everyday, and we bring that knowledge and experience to bear for our customers. If you would like to learn more about the NCA approach to security, contact us today to start the discussion.