Managed Services from NCA
Growing your business is hard enough, and enabling your IT platforms and systems to support your business objectives takes a lot of time, planning and effort - which is made all the more challenging when you're also tasked with the day-to-day management of your existing IT systems.
Managed services support from NCA allows your IT organization to better support the business by offloading management tasks to our team, so that your team can work on more strategic objectives. Some of the benefits of using NCA as a managed services provider include:
- Focus - By allowing NCA to handle the day-to-day tasks of IT management, your staff can focus on more strategic objectives, and your company can focus on it's core business, not the business of IT management.
- Lower cost of ownership - NCA leverages its staff to provide you a wide range of expertise, while you only pay for what you use, so that you don't have to pay a full-time staff for part-time, as-needed work.
- Scalability - Additional staff and resources can be brought to bear on a situation immediately, with out the need to go through a hiring/contracting process every time an issue develops.
- Flexibility - Managed services from NCA can be customized as needed, supplementing your existing staff and infrastructure to provide as much or as little assistance as needed, and those service levels can be quickly scaled up or down as needed.
As a full-service managed services provider, NCA follows a consistent, repeatable process with predictable outcomes and levels of support. That's why we've developed an approach to managed services that's documented, maintained, and backed by a strong set of SLAs.
Our approach to managed services includes:
- 24 x 7 Monitoring and Remediation - NCA Network Operations Center (NOC) systems will monitor your in-scope systems on a 24x7x365 basis, and NCA personnel will remediate and escalate events as they're detected.
- 1 Hour Ticket Response Time - NCA NOC staff acknowledge and respond to tickets within one hour, and work to solve the issue until resolved.
- Patch Management - NCA staff follow a standard, secure process for evaluating critical and security updates as they are released, testing and deploying those patches as needed.
- Systems Administration - NCA personnel act as an extension of your IT staff, performing administration tasks to support the critical elements of your infrastructure.
- Problem Resolution and Reporting - NCA staff respond to events as they are detected, and see the issue through to resolution.We also provide reporting not only on those events, but on the overall health and status of your environment.
As a leading managed services provider, NCA offers a range of managed services to support different environments and needs. Our managed services, available as a whole or as individual services, can provide everything from simple monitoring to complete management of your IT environment.
The NCA NOC monitors all of your in-scope devices and applications on a 24x7 basis, and alerts on events as they occur. NCA can then remediate the situation directly, or escalate to your staff as needed.
NCA provides management services for in-scope network devices, servers, applications and critical infrastructure.
Managed Security Services
NCA provides managed security services for your critical data and systems, providing multiple layers of security systems and management
Managed Firewall Services
Managed Firewall Services from NCA utilize the industry-leading firewall platform to provide perimeter defense for enterprises of any size.
NCA stands behind each of our services, backing them with industry-leading SLAs and support. If your company is ready to focus on your strategic business objective, we'd love to help you do that. Contact us today to get started.